We’ve had big revelations in the last few weeks and we’re ready to talk about discovering that we’re on the spectrum (Nichole) and have ADHD (Callie) We learned that these are both WAY under-diagnosed in people assigned female at birth because the science was based on the male brain. We have a lot to say about all this, and we hope it might help others realize things about themselves or their loved ones!
- Autism vs ADHD (The Difference between ADHD and Autism Spectrum Disorder) | Asperbergers from the Inside (YouTube)
- Why Is It So Hard to Do Something That Should Be Easy? | How to ADHD (YouTube)
- ADHD in Girls: How to Recognize the Symptoms | How to ADHD (YouTube)
- 7 Signs of Autism in Men (DSM-5 Symptoms of Autism/Aspergers in High Functioning Autistic Adults) | Asperbergers from the Inside (YouTube)
- Autism symptoms in GIRLS | Yo Samdy Sam (YouTube)
- Autism: It’s Different in Girls. | Scientific American
- Why is ADHD Missed in Girls? | BBC